Friday, April 18, 2008

Only in Calgary!!

So this Post is a little backwards!! I am still getting used to this whole BLOGGING thing.

When I got back for the hair dressers I had a brilliant idea to shovel the driveway! I lasted only a few minutes. The snow was true SNOWMAN snow, so heavy. Roberto ended up finishing it!


Roberto looks so impressed doesn't!! Yet he says that he loves weather like this!






So last week this is what we woke up to!! Onlt in Calgary will it snow a foot in 3 hours! To make the day even more entertaining, I had scheduled to get my hair cut so I had to drive in the crazy stuff. A trip that should have only taken me 20 minutes, ended up taking me 1.5 hours! Needless to say I was extremely late.... If it wasn't for me being 36 weeks Pregnant I think that they would have told me to go home, but the sqeezed me in! Yes Brenda that is your poor car!









2 comments:

Test Account said...

Hey this is Andrea and Stephen. Thats so cool you guys have a blog!! Any news with the baby yet. I think you guys should just move to Arizona hey if it makes you feel better first thing in the morning we have to crank the AC in our cars!!! lol Have a great week

Claudia T said...

Hi I found you guys through Andrea and Steven's blog...when are you due? Hope all is going well for you guys! Can I put your blog address on my list/blog? Let me know. Good luck with the baby :)