Sunday, June 7, 2009

An Update now that Hannah is ONE!

So I had big plans to swamp you all with a million pictures of our little peanut.... but yes I have an excuse and it is, that I am unable to find the cord to our camera (very odd because I always put it back where it belongs when finished).
So just a bit of an update of our crazy life as we call it!
Since St. Patty's Day we have been very busy working, working, working and playing as a little family! Roberto has been very busy finding work for the Company and has gotten to the point where he is unable to do it on his own. We have been blessed a great deal in the past few months! I am so gratful to my Husband and all the hard work that he does each day.
Hannah has since turnd 1, with that she changed overnight into a very independent, strongwilled little girl. Who, might I add loves to climb on pretty much everything and walks only when in the presence of her cousin Noah!!
Here is a clip of her attempting it at home....

2 comments:

The Thelins said...

Hey guys. We're glad you updated. We loved the video. She's walking!! She's really sweet and we hope we can get the girls together sometime soon!

Claudia T said...

What a cute little girl! She'll be walking in no time!